-->

Lesley Arfin's Closet

"These boots are one of three things I'd save in a fire. I'd save these boots, my cat Spooky, and the blankies I've been sleeping with every night since I was a born"

So while looking around the inter-webs I stumbled upon a sneak peak in to the closet of one of the writers of my absolute favorite show of all time... Girls. I'm so obsessed, it's insane. She is cool, smart, funny, and stylish as hell... everything I want to be when I grow up. It seems we share an adoration of our cats and thrifted motorcycle boots, so maybe there is hope for me....

Hoodie/Fred Perry  Dress/Vintage Betsy Johnson

I found this little hipster  worm hole over at Style Like U, Which has insight into tons of kick ass women's closets like THIS one.... and THIS one... and even some for the stylish men-folk!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Lesley Arfin's Closet”

  1. That is my first time I have visited here I like This Design and cool color thanks for sharing.
    sale on Badger Tees || Get ultraclub Bags ||
    Best Robinson Clothing

    ReplyDelete